Monday, March 7, 2011

We Joined a Gym!!! OMG!

For the first time in  my life I am a member of a gym!!!!  We joined the YMCA on Saturday and got the tour.  They have child care there so we don't really have to worry about getting babysitters for the girls.  Maybe the kids will finally get some social interaction with other kids.  They are also starting their swim lessons this month, which is something I think Aubree would like to try. She's about that age where it's time to start learning how to swim :) Swim lessons are an additional fee though, so we'll see how it goes. 

There are so many different classes to take.  I think I may like the yoga classes.  Don't know about Zumba as I'm not really a dancing type girl lol.  Joey and I are going to the Spinning class on Thursday evening to give it a try.  They have water aerobics as well, which I think might be something I do when I'm pregnant.  I also like the elliptical.

We are really excited to be doing this!! It really makes this weight loss attempt "real" to me, I guess.  I can finally see an end to the fat in sight! Well, until after the next baby comes that is.......

No comments:

Post a Comment